One of the most sought-after central universities in India and ranked globally for excellence in academia, Tezpur University has been catering to a wide range of courses since the past 27 years.
Last Date to Apply – 30th April 2020
Quick guide to APPLICATIONS
STEP 1 – New Registrations
Click ‘New Registration’
Read guidelines carefully and click proceed
Register and verify account with Mobile OTP
Note: Phone number and email address used during registration must belong to the applicant. Communications will only be sent to registered phone number or email address.
STEP 2 – Submitting Online Applications
Login to your TEZU ADMISSION dashboard
Click ‘New Application’
Proceed with Application process
Carefully fill-out all details
Upload necessary self-attested documents
Pay Application fee using online payment gateway
Note: Take print-out of the application form. Students are required to carry it along with original documents at the time of admission.
Latest News & Updates
- Last date of Online submission of application is extended to 30-April-2020 due to COVID-19 lockdown. - Important Notification New
- Syllabus and Model question for School of Science. New
- Online submission of application for B.Tech (North East quota) is now open. 14-March-2020
- Prospectus 2020 Updated 04-March-2020
- New Examination Schedule Updated 04-March-2020
- Admission Notice 2020
- Examination Centers
- Admission Guidelines 2020
Disclaimer : The eligibility criteria shown against a few programmes is
subject to ratification.
Please Note : This helpline number is exclusively for online payment related queries for Tezpur University Admissions. No other queries will be entertained.